- (n.) See Allineation.
- (n.) Alignment; position in a straight line, as of two planets with the sun.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: ALIENATION
- (n.) The act of alienating, or the state of being alienated.
- (n.) A transfer of title, or a legal conveyance of property to another.
- (n.) A withdrawing or estrangement, as of the affections.
- (n.) Mental alienation; derangement of the mental faculties; insanity; as, alienation of mind.