- (n.) The act of signaling, or of signalizing; hence, description by peculiar, appropriate, or characteristic marks.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ALIGNMENTS
- The act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other
- The spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- An organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty