- (n.) The act of alienating, or the state of being alienated.
- (n.) A transfer of title, or a legal conveyance of property to another.
- (n.) A withdrawing or estrangement, as of the affections.
- (n.) Mental alienation; derangement of the mental faculties; insanity; as, alienation of mind.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ALINEATION
- (n.) See Allineation.
- (n.) Alignment; position in a straight line, as of two planets with the sun.