Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ALINER
- (n.) One who adjusts things to a line or lines or brings them into line.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A thong of leather; a whip lash.
- (n.) A strap used to fasten together parts of armor, to hold the shield by, and the like.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Gull family (Laridae).
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a line; consisting of lines; in a straight direction; lineal.
- (a.) Like a line; narrow; of the same breadth throughout, except at the extremities; as, a linear leaf.
- (n.) One whose occupation is to make nails; a nail maker.
- (n.) One who fastens with, or drives, nails.