- Praise vociferously; "The critics hailed the young pianist as a new Rubinstein"
- Greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- Call for; "hail a cab"
- Be a native of; "She hails from Kalamazoo"
- Enthusiastic greeting
- Precipitate as small ice particles; "It hailed for an hour"
- Many objects thrown forcefully through the air; "a hail of pebbles"; "a hail of bullets"
- Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ALISH
- (a.) Like ale; as, an alish taste.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To walk sidewise.