Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ALL
- (a.) The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- (a.) Any.
- (a.) Only; alone; nothing but.
- (adv.) Wholly; completely; altogether; entirely; quite; very; as, all bedewed; my friend is all for amusement.
- (adv.) Even; just. (Often a mere intensive adjunct.)
- (conj.) Although; albeit.
- (n.) The whole number, quantity, or amount; the entire thing; everything included or concerned; the aggregate; the whole; totality; everything or every person; as, our all is at stake.