- (n.) The lowest class of people; the rabble; the vulgar.
- (n.) Shorts or inferior flour.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ALLIANCE
- (n.) The state of being allied; the act of allying or uniting; a union or connection of interests between families, states, parties, etc., especially between families by marriage and states by compact, treaty, or league; as, matrimonial alliances; an alliance between church and state; an alliance between France and England.
- (n.) Any union resembling that of families or states; union by relationship in qualities; affinity.
- (n.) The persons or parties allied.
- (v. t.) To connect by alliance; to ally.