- (n.) Salience.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ALLIANCES
- The act of forming an alliance or confederation
- A formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- An organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- A connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest; "the shifting alliances within a large family"; "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
- The state of being allied or confederated