- (n.) A long robe or outer garment, with long sleeves, worn by the Turks.
- (n.) A cloak of a peculiar fashion worn by women.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ALMOND
- (n.) The fruit of the almond tree.
- (n.) The tree that bears the fruit; almond tree.
- (n.) Anything shaped like an almond.
- (n.) One of the tonsils.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A battle in which the Danes defeated the Saxons in 991; celebrated in an old English poem