- Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ALONE
- (a.) Quite by one's self; apart from, or exclusive of, others; single; solitary; -- applied to a person or thing.
- (a.) Of or by itself; by themselves; without any thing more or any one else; without a sharer; only.
- (a.) Sole; only; exclusive.
- (a.) Hence; Unique; rare; matchless.
- (adv.) Solely; simply; exclusively.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!