- A person of english heritage
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ALONG
- (Now heard only in the prep. phrase along of.)
- (adv.) By the length; in a line with the length; lengthwise.
- (adv.) In a line, or with a progressive motion; onward; forward.
- (adv.) In company; together.
- (prep.) By the length of, as distinguished from across.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A fortified hilly area between southern Lebanon and southern Syria; "artillery on the Golan Heights can dominate a large area of Israel"
- (n.) A rocking or balanced stone.