- A native or inhabitant of Nepal
- Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture; "Nepalese troops massed at the border"; "Nepali mountains are among the highest in the world"; "the different Nepali words for `rice'"
- The official state language of Nepal
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ALPINE
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Alps, or to any lofty mountain; as, Alpine snows; Alpine plants.
- (a.) Like the Alps; lofty.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a pine cone; resembling a pine cone.