- (a.) Pertaining to, coming from, or resembling, the stars; starry; starlike.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ALTARS
- A raised structure on which gifts or sacrifices to a god are made
- The table in Christian churches where communion is given
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the tarsus (either of the foot or eye).
- (n.) A tarsal bone or cartilage; a tarsale.
- (n.) Same as Tercel.