- (a.) Of or pertaining to the hand; done or made by the hand; as, manual labor; the king's sign manual.
- (a.) A small book, such as may be carried in the hand, or conveniently handled; a handbook; specifically, the service book of the Roman Catholic Church.
- (a.) A keyboard of an organ or harmonium for the fingers, as distinguished from the pedals; a clavier, or set of keys.
- (a.) A prescribed exercise in the systematic handing of a weapon; as, the manual of arms; the manual of the sword; the manual of the piece (cannon, mortar, etc.).
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: ALUMNA
- (n. fem.) A female pupil; especially, a graduate of a school or college.