- A reproach for some lapse or misdeed; "he took the blame for it"; "it was a bum rap"
- Harass with constant criticism; "Don't always pick on your little brother"
- An accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed; "his incrimination was based on my testimony"; "the police laid the blame on the driver"
- Attribute responsibility to; "We blamed the accident on her"; "The tragedy was charged to her inexperience"
- Put or pin the blame on
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: AMBLES
- Walk leisurely
- A leisurely walk (usually in some public place)