Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AMBULATORY
- (a.) Of or pertaining to walking; having the faculty of walking; formed or fitted for walking; as, an ambulatory animal.
- (a.) Accustomed to move from place to place; not stationary; movable; as, an ambulatory court, which exercises its jurisdiction in different places.
- (a.) Pertaining to a walk.
- (a.) Not yet fixed legally, or settled past alteration; alterable; as, the dispositions of a will are ambulatory until the death of the testator.
- (n.) A place to walk in, whether in the open air, as the gallery of a cloister, or within a building.