Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: AMBULATORY
- (a.) Of or pertaining to walking; having the faculty of walking; formed or fitted for walking; as, an ambulatory animal.
- (a.) Accustomed to move from place to place; not stationary; movable; as, an ambulatory court, which exercises its jurisdiction in different places.
- (a.) Pertaining to a walk.
- (a.) Not yet fixed legally, or settled past alteration; alterable; as, the dispositions of a will are ambulatory until the death of the testator.
- (n.) A place to walk in, whether in the open air, as the gallery of a cloister, or within a building.