- Someone whose business is advertising
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: AMEND
- (v. i.) To grow better by rectifying something wrong in manners or morals; to improve.
- (v. t.) To change or modify in any way for the better
- (v. t.) by simply removing what is erroneous, corrupt, superfluous, faulty, and the like;
- (v. t.) by supplying deficiencies;
- (v. t.) by substituting something else in the place of what is removed; to rectify.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast
- (a.) Having a mane.
- A city in Indonesia; located in northeastern Sumatra
- (imp. & p. p.) of Name