- (n.) Alt. of Masse shot
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: AMESS
- (n.) Amice, a hood or cape. See 2d Amice.
- Put together with a seam; "seam a dress"
- Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"