- (pregnancy) extraction by centesis of amniotic fluid from a pregnant woman (after the 15th week of pregnancy) to aid in the diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: AMINO
- The radical -NH2
- Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament
- A native or inhabitant of Oman
- Of or relating to Oman or its people; "Omani oil producers"; "Omani ports"