Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: AMIR
- (n.) Emir.
- (n.) One of the Mohammedan nobility of Afghanistan and Scinde.
- (n.) Same as Ameer.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The Finnic language spoken by the Cheremis
- A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia
- (n.) A remarkable variable star in the constellation Cetus (/ Ceti).
- (pl.) of Ramus
- (n.) A narrow and elongated aperture; a cleft; a fissure.