- (n.) Alt. of Alman
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (n.) An organized living being endowed with sensation and the power of voluntary motion, and also characterized by taking its food into an internal cavity or stomach for digestion; by giving carbonic acid to the air and taking oxygen in the process of respiration; and by increasing in motive power or active aggressive force with progress to maturity.
- (n.) One of the lower animals; a brute or beast, as distinguished from man; as, men and animals.
- (a.) Of or relating to animals; as, animal functions.
- (a.) Pertaining to the merely sentient part of a creature, as distinguished from the intellectual, rational, or spiritual part; as, the animal passions or appetites.
- (a.) Consisting of the flesh of animals; as, animal food.
- (n.) A thin plate or scale; a layer or coat lying over another; -- said of thin plates or platelike substances, as of bone or minerals.
- (n.) The blade of a leaf; the broad, expanded portion of a petal or sepal of a flower.
- (n.) A thin plate or scale; specif., one of the thin, flat processes composing the vane of a feather.
- (n.) The sparrow hawk.
- (n.) The kestrel.
- Of or relating to or characteristic of Mali or its people; "Malian deserts"
- A native or inhabitant of Mali
- (a.) Alt. of Manilla