- To establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- Explore or survey for the purpose of making a map; "We haven't even begun to map the many galaxies that we know exist"
- Make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus"
- Depict as if on a map; "sorrow was mapped on the mother's face"
- Plan, delineate, or arrange in detail; "map one's future"
- Locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences; "map the genes"
- A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: AMPS
- Ampere(s) )- the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; "a typical household circuit carries 15 to 50 amps"
- A nucleotide found in muscle cells and important in metabolism; reversibly convertible to ADP and ATP
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) An article of food consisting of maize broken or bruised, which is cooked by boiling, and usually eaten with milk; coarse hominy.
- Unwanted e-mail (usually of a commercial nature sent out in bulk)
- A canned meat made largely from pork
- Send unwanted or junk e-mail