Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ANDERSON
- United States physicist who studied the electronic structure of magnetic and disordered systems (1923-)
- United States author whose works were frequently autobiographical (1876-1941)
- (Christian) Anderson. Danish author of fairytale.
- United States physicist who discovered antimatter in the form of an antielectron that is called the positron (1905-1991)
- United States contralto noted for her performance of spirituals (1902-1993)
- United States dramatist (1888-1959)