Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ANDES
- A mountain range in South America running 5000 miles along the Pacific coast
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- A man who is the senior member of a group; "he is the dean of foreign correspondents"
- James Dean - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- (n.) A portable chair or covered vehicle for carrying a single person, -- usually borne on poles by two men. Called also sedan chair.
- A planetoid of rock and ice about three-quarters the size of Pluto discovered in 2003; the most distant object known to orbit around the sun
- (n.) A snath.
- (n.) A line or cord; a string.