- A theater where films are shown
- A medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ANEMIC
- Lacking vigor or energy; "an anemic attempt to hit the baseball"
- Relating to anemia or suffering from anemia
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A man who is skilled in traveling upon ice, as among glaciers.
- (n.) One who deals in ice; one who retails or delivers ice.