- (n.) Measurement (of cloth) by the ell; also, a duty for such measurement.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ANGELA
- A girl's name
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An organ in its earliest stage of development; the foundation for subsequent development
- (n.) A remedy or antidose for poison; theriaca.
- (n.) Lead sulphide; the principal ore of lead. It is of a bluish gray color and metallic luster, and is cubic in crystallization and cleavage.
- (n.) The terminal part of the cochlea in birds and most reptiles; an appendage of the sacculus, corresponding to the cochlea, in fishes and amphibians.