- (v. t.) To put out of place, order, or rank; to disturb the proper arrangement or order of; to throw into disorder, confusion, or embarrassment; to disorder; to disarrange; as, to derange the plans of a commander, or the affairs of a nation.
- (v. t.) To disturb in action or function, as a part or organ, or the whole of a machine or organism.
- (v. t.) To disturb in the orderly or normal action of the intellect; to render insane.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ANGERED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Anger
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (imp. & p. p.) of Enrage
- (n.) A man of elevated rank or station; a nobleman. In Spain, a nobleman of the first rank, who may be covered in the king's presence.
- (n.) A hollow ball or shell of iron filled with powder of other explosive, ignited by means of a fuse, and thrown from the hand among enemies.