- (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined; "the image of f(x) = x^2 is the set of all non-negative real numbers if the domain of the function is the set of all real numbers"
- A variety of different things or activities; "he answered a range of questions"; "he was impressed by the range and diversity of the collection"
- The limits within which something can be effective;
- Assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- A large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze; "they used to drive the cattle across the open range every spring"; "he dreamed of a home on the range"
- Let eat; "range the animals in the prairie"
- A series of hills or mountains; "the valley was between two ranges of hills"; "the plains lay just beyond the mountain range"
- Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line;
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ANGERS
- Belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- A strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- The state of being angry
- Make angry; "The news angered him"
- Become angry; "He angers easily"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- United States nurse who campaigned for birth control and planned parenthood; she challenged Gregory Pincus to develop a birth control pill (1883-1966)
- English biochemist who determined the sequence of amino acids in insulin and who invented a technique to determine the genetic sequence of an organism (born in 1918)
- (n.) The boatswain of a Lascar or East Ondian crew.