- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lace
- (n.) The act of securing, fastening, or tightening, with a lace or laces.
- (n.) A lace; specifically (Mach.), a thong of thin leather for uniting the ends of belts.
- (n.) A rope or line passing through eyelet holes in the edge of a sail or an awning to attach it to a yard, gaff, etc.
- (n.) A system of bracing bars, not crossing each other in the middle, connecting the channel bars of a compound strut.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ANGLIC
- (a.) Anglian.