- A region of northeastern Spain; a former kingdom that united with Castile in 1479 to form Spain (after the marriage of Ferdinand V and Isabella I)
- French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ANGORA
- (n.) A city of Asia Minor (or Anatolia) which has given its name to a goat, a cat, etc.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A bead of rough carnelian. Arangoes were formerly imported from Bombay for use in the African slave trade.
- (a.) Pertaining to the ship Argo.