- Adapted to wandering or roaming
- Tall and thin and having long slender limbs; "a gangling teenager"; "a lanky kid transformed almost overnight into a handsome young man"
- Allowing ample room for ranging
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ANGRY
- (superl.) Troublesome; vexatious; rigorous.
- (superl.) Inflamed and painful, as a sore.
- (superl.) Touched with anger; under the emotion of anger; feeling resentment; enraged; -- followed generally by with before a person, and at before a thing.
- (superl.) Showing anger; proceeding from anger; acting as if moved by anger; wearing the marks of anger; as, angry words or tones; an angry sky; angry waves.
- (superl.) Red.
- (superl.) Sharp; keen; stimulated.