Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: ANIMATIONS
- The property of being able to survive and grow; "the vitality of a seed"
- The condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
- General activity and motion
- The making of animated cartoons
- The activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
- Quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous