- Financial transactions at a brokerage; having to do with the execution of trades and keeping customer records
- A planned activity involving many people performing various actions; "they organized a rescue operation"; "the biggest police operation in French history"; "running a restaurant is quite an operation"; "consolidate the companies various operations"
- A process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations"
- A medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery"
- (mathematics) calculation by mathematical methods; "the problems at the end of the chapter demonstrated the mathematical processes involved in the derivation"; "they were learning
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ANISOTROPE
- (a.) Alt. of Anisotropic