- (a.) Same as
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ANTHER
- (n.) That part of the stamen containing the pollen, or fertilizing dust, which, when mature, is emitted for the impregnation of the ovary.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To hearten; to encourage; to incite.
- The capital and largest city of Iran; located in northern Iran
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the thenar; corresponding to thenar; palmar.
- (n.) The palm of the hand.
- (n.) The prominence of the palm above the base of the thumb; the thenar eminence; the ball of the thumb. Sometimes applied to the corresponding part of the foot.