Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: ANTICIPATES
- Realize beforehand
- Make a prediction about; tell in advance; "Call the outcome of an election"
- Be excited or anxious about
- Act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
- Be a forerunner of or occur earlier than; "This composition anticipates Impressionism"
- Regard something as probable or likely; "The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow"