- (a.) Continuing or following without interruption; unceasing; unitermitted; uninterrupted; continual; as, incessant clamors; incessant pain, etc.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ANTICNESS
- (n.) The quality of being antic.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- An item of information that is typical of a class or group; "this patient provides a typical example of the syndrome"; "there is an example on page 10"
- An occurrence of something; "it was a case of bad judgment"; "another instance occurred yesterday"; "but there is always the famous example of the Smiths"
- Clarify by giving an example of