- (n.) The act of ascribing, imputing, or affirming to belong; also, that which is ascribed.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ANTIPSORIC
- (a.) Of use in curing the itch.
- (n.) An antipsoric remedy.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The act or process of curling, or the state of being curled.
- (n.) A very slight convulsive or spasmodic contraction of certain muscles, external or internal.