- (n.) The act of ascribing, imputing, or affirming to belong; also, that which is ascribed.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: ANTIPSORIC
- (a.) Of use in curing the itch.
- (n.) An antipsoric remedy.
- (n.) The act or process of curling, or the state of being curled.
- (n.) A very slight convulsive or spasmodic contraction of certain muscles, external or internal.