- Apply quantum theory to; restrict the number of possible values of (a quantity) or states of (a physical entity or system) so that certain variables can assume only certain discrete magnitudes that are integral multiples of a common factor; "Quantize gravity"
- Approximate (a signal varying continuously in amplitude) by one whose amplitude is restricted to a prescribed set of discrete values
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ANTIQUES
- Give an antique appearance to; "antique furniture"
- Shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- An elderly man