Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ANTS
- Social insect living in organized colonies; characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season; wingless sterile females are the workers
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Get a tan, from wind or sun
- Treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- A light brown the color of topaz
- Ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- A browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun