- A book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- The federal government of the United States
- A seat of government
- A center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product; "the crime capital of Italy"; "the drug capital of Columbia"
- Wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- Assets available for use in the production of further assets
- The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- One of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; "printers once kept the type for capitals and for small letters in separate cases; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: APLASTIC
- (a.) Not plastic or easily molded.