Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: APPLICATIONS
- The action of putting something into operation; "the application of maximum thrust"; "massage has far-reaching medical applications"; "the application of indexes to tables of data"
- A diligent effort; "it is a job requiring serious application"
- The work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
- The act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- Liquid preparation having a soothing or antiseptic or medicinal action when applied to the skin; "a lotion for dry skin"
- A verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- A program that gives a computer instructions that provide the us