Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: APPOINTMENTS
- A person who is appointed to a job or position
- (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment; "she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
- The act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- The job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed; "he applied for an appointment in the treasury"
- (usually plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)
- A meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"