Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: APPRECIATIONS
- An expression of gratitude; "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
- An increase in price or value; "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- A favorable judgment; "a small token in admiration of your works"
- Delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values);
- Understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices"