- (n.) A person who represents a parish in its ecclesiastical and corporate capacities; hence, the rector or incumbent of a parochial church, who has full possession of all the rights thereof, with the cure of souls.
- (n.) Any clergyman having ecclesiastical preferment; one who is in orders, or is licensed to preach; a preacher.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: APRONS
- A garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- A paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
- The part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green