- (n.) The principal or ruling evil spirit.
- (n.) A female demon who torments people in sleep by crouching on their chests or stomachs, or by causing terrifying visions.
- (n.) The Patagonian cavy (Dolichotis Patagonicus).
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ARAM
- The biblical name for ancient Syria
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Avatar of Vishnu whose name is synonymous with God; any of three incarnations: Ramachandra or Parashurama or Balarama; "in Hindu folklore Rama is the epitome of chivalry and courage and obedience to sacred law"