- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cater
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ARGENTIC
- (a.) Pertaining to, derived from, or containing, silver; -- said of certain compounds of silver in which this metal has its lowest proportion; as, argentic chloride.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- More aromatic and acid tasting than oranges; used in beverages and marmalade
- More aromatic and acidic than oranges
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Create
- Undergo a chemical reaction; react with another substance under certain conditions; "The hydrogen and the oxygen react"
- Show a response or a reaction to something
- Act against or in opposition to; "She reacts negatively to everything I say"