- (imp. & p. p.) of Ingenerate
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ARGENTINE
- (a.) Pertaining to, or resembling, silver; made of, or sounding like, silver; silvery.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Argentine Republic in South America.
- (n.) A siliceous variety of calcite, or carbonate of lime, having a silvery-white, pearly luster, and a waving or curved lamellar structure.
- (n.) White metal coated with silver.
- (n.) A fish of Europe (Maurolicus Pennantii) with silvery scales. The name is also applied to various fishes of the genus Argentina.
- (n.) A citizen of the Argentine Republic.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A kind of orange, much like the mandarin, but of deeper color and higher flavor. It is said to have been produced in America from the mandarin.