- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Estreat
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: ARGENTITES
- A valuable silver ore consisting of silver sulfide (Ag2S)
- Make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- Become one; become integrated; "The students at this school integrate immediately, despite their different backgrounds"
- Calculate the integral of; calculate by integration
- Open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"