- The habitation of wild animals
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ARILS
- Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly
- A bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- Criticize severely; "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"; "She railed against the bad social policies"
- Spread negative information about; "The Nazi propaganda vilified the Jews"
- Any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- Complain bitterly
- A horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- Fish with a handline over the rails of a boat; "They are railing for fresh fish"
- Short for railway; "he traveled by rail"; "he was concerned with rail safety"
- Lay with rails; "hundreds of miles were railed out here"
- A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- Travel by rail or train; "They railed from Rome to Venice"; "She trained to Hamburg"
- Convey (good
- The basic unit of money in Iran
- The basic unit of money in Oman
- The basic unit of money in Yemen; equal to 100 fils