- (n.) To bestow a share or portion of; to give, grant, or communicate; to allow another to partake in; as, to impart food to the poor; the sun imparts warmth.
- (n.) To obtain a share of; to partake of.
- (n.) To communicate the knowledge of; to make known; to show by words or tokens; to tell; to disclose.
- (v. i.) To give a part or share.
- (v. i.) To hold a conference or consultation.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ARMPIT
- (n.) The hollow beneath the junction of the arm and shoulder; the axilla.